By installing air conditioning into the home you’ll benefit in many ways. Here are what we consider to be the top benefits of air conditioning for the home.
1. Controllable comfort Today’s residential air conditioning systems allow you to enjoy your perfect indoor temperature in any of the rooms within your home. Bedrooms can be kept cool and comfortable throughout the warmest of summer nights, allowing you and your family to fall peacefully to sleep, at the time you want to! But today’s residential air conditioning systems can heat as well as cool, allowing a constant level of comfort throughout the entire year.
2. Reduction in humidity In addition to providing accurate temperature control, today’s air conditioning systems also reduce the humidity within your home to eliminate the ‘stickiness’ . Most systems have a dedicated ‘dry’ mode, where humidity can be reduced without over-cooling the room. Ideal for homes in damp locations!
3. Silent operation Today’s residential air conditoners are much quieter than conventional table-top or pedestal fans, ensuring that your night’s sleep is both comfortable, and peaceful.
4. Banish nuisance insects With air conditioning installed, doors and windows can be kept closed keeping out those nusiance insects that keep you awake and bite in the night!
5. Eliminate external noise pollution Being able to keep doors and windows closed also keeps out the noise.
6. Improved security at home The ability to keep doors and windows closed in the summer also improves the security of your home, especially at night time. With air conditioning installed, those sleeping in bedrooms at ground level can enjoy a safe and secure night’s sleep!
7. Improved air quality Today’s residential air conditioners feature effective, air-purifying filtration systems to reduce bacteria, dust, house mites, pet fur and pollen, particularly benefitting those who suffer from allergies and respiratory problems.
8. Reduction of energy bills The heating capability of today’s air conditioning systems is achieved through the use of highly energy-efficient heat-pump technology, which consumes up to 80% less power than any other form of electric heating. If you’re currently using electric convectors, radiant panels or under-floor heating, listen up – there’s a huge energy saving opportunity here for you!
9. Convenient heat, exactly when you need it Unlike conventional central heating systems, residential air conditioners can provide immediate heat. Ideal for those times of year when the weather can be changeable, as energy-efficient heat is delivered almost immediately, at the touch of a button.